K-Shoot MANIA Community Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Quest for Knob Mastery

Go down

The Quest for Knob Mastery Empty The Quest for Knob Mastery

Post by Droyd on Mon Dec 07, 2015 10:19 am

Hello everyone. My name is Droyd, and I've been playing SDVX/KSM for about two months now. I haven't been particularly active in the community so far, but now seems to be a good time to change that. Nice to meet you all!

I've currently made it to 6th dan in SDVX. I can handle most tracks up to level 13, but...well, frankly anything above that is impossible for me so far (seeing people play 15/16 tracks so well at the arcade still blows my mind). I guess I'll just have to keep practicing!

Truth be told, I haven't played KSM too much so far (or at least, not as regularly as SDVX at the arcade), but that should change soon enough when I finally get my hardware setup the way I want it. Maybe I'll share it with you all when it's complete; I'm pretty excited about it! I also hope to chart some tracks myself once I get a good feel for what makes a track fun and/or challenging.

As far as my other interests go, electronic music is essentially the fuel that keeps me going (and incidentally part of the reason I enjoy these games so much). I enjoy listening to a number of different genres of electronic music, and I hope to make my own at some point (whenever I can make the time to screw around in FL Studio and actually learn how it works). I also enjoy playing video games on both PC and Nintendo systems. Occasionally a good manga/anime series will catch my eye as well.

...well heck, that was a fair bit longer than I planned. Still, I guess that's my story. I look forward to being a part of this community!

(P.S.: Curse you, knobs...I'll get the hang of you someday, I swear.)
Droyd
Droyd

Back to top Go down

The Quest for Knob Mastery Empty Re: The Quest for Knob Mastery

Post by Terminus on Thu Dec 10, 2015 5:19 pm

Welcome to the forum, soon you'll be able to pass your first 15, I'm sure of it!
Terminus
Terminus
Moderators

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqqWJ9mNqmfq6DfW2nOlP7Q

Back to top Go down

Post by Mobiuslau on Thu Dec 10, 2015 9:47 pm

Heyhey man, I'm Lau ^^.
Great to see ya here on the forumz! You'll get your first 15 before you know it so don't worry :3
If you want to learn stuff about FL Studio, you can always ask me. I'm producing music as well and I'm trying to
produce some songs for KSM as well with a friend of mine.

Anyhow, Welcome! Wink
Mobiuslau
Mobiuslau

http://aerochromatics.bandcamp.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Droyd on Fri Dec 11, 2015 2:41 am

I appreciate the votes of confidence! I'll certainly keep trying.

That's awesome that you produce music, Lau; I like the sound you've got going! I look forward to seeing what you produce both for KSM and otherwise.
Droyd
Droyd

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down